Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Princess and the Pea

Here is another flashback for you.  These were taken almost 2 years ago.  I was inspired by a lot of fairy tale themed shoots.  I can't remember if there was a particular photo that made me thing to do Princess and the Pea or not.  It was quite some time ago that I got the idea in my head.  I think the true turning point was a photo posted by a friend of mine.  She took some fabulous photos of her daughter dressed as Snow White.

I also had a vintage dress I had to photograph before it became too short.  I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and do a fairy tale shoot and a vintage dress shoot.

I had to wait for a day with decent light and a convenient time.  I think I waited a month before I was able to get my shots in.  I found a vintage dress in the closet so that I could kill two birds with one stone: vintage dress photos and fairy tale photos.

princesspea 4
She insisted on having Emma with her.  She and Emma were quite inseparable.  She is still very attached, but mostly at bed time.  Emma is rarely carted around anymore.

princesspea 2

princesspea 3

princesspea 1
She was a very unhappy and sleepy princess.  Just like the real thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment